kitphiroth; the nij materia (kitphiros) wrote in newsies_fan,
kitphiroth; the nij materia
kitphiros
newsies_fan

[ Newsies RP..Sorry for X Posting ]

Howdy there! I guess, I posted a bit ago about making a roleplay game for the newsies! >>! C'mon I know you want to join it! Here is a summary of the story!

I've worked really hard to make it so people will join it who roleplay GOOD ^^;;; I mean, I'm sure you guys are out there..right? Well, here is the links....I've tried on this one yahoo group, but people just don't respond. I'm sure it will be the same here, but it helps to try everywhere right? I play Racetrack there ;_;...someone join me! I also allow Original Characters, if you play one of the ones from the movies on the side! I guess here are some links.

Info
Community on GJ

I know, it seems like alot to read but the only thing important is the application..the loopholing and the Mary-Suing. Well, -croses fingers- Here is hoping..

X-Posted
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic