Beck (iconfluence) wrote in newsies_fan,
Beck
iconfluence
newsies_fan

newsie_roleplay @ gj

AN OLDSCHOOL NEWSIES RPG
PLOT
In 1899, the streets of New York City echoed... yeah yeah. We know. Voices of Newsies, yada-yada. Through the years, there have been rpgs that put the Newsies in zany situations, in current-day settings and even games that swapped their genders. The fandom has cycled through all of the alternate universe twists and I'd like to think is now safely back to square one. Here you will find a basic, enjoyable RPG based on the film plot and characters in Newsies. Click 'plot' below for specifics.
LINKS
[x] application
[x] threads
[x] taken characters
[x] holds / wanted characters
[x] contact list
[x] game info & links
[x] f-lister
[x] FAQ
[x] plot
[x] rules
[x] pb list
[x] newsies @ imdb

newsie_roleplay @ GJ
newsies_ooc @ GJ

JACK + DAVID + MUSH STILL OPEN!
ORIGINALS WANTED!
ATTENTION! THIS GAME BEGINS ON MAY 21, 2007
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
  • 0 comments